Exam Number: 1Z0-434
Associated Certifications: Oracle SOA Suite 12c Certified Implementation Specialist
Number of Questions: 78
Passing Score: 73%
Exam Product Version: SOA Suite
Exam Topics: https://www.pass4itsure.com/1z0-434.html
- Explain basic SOA concepts and how they map to implementations
- Describe the components and architecture of SOA Suite
- Describe SOA Suite’s role in cloud integration and mobile applications
- Use the right components to implement common integration patterns
- Analyze XPath expressions to retrieve elements in an XML document
- Describe Oracle’s SOA governance capabilities
- Describe how B2B capabilities enable trading partner relationships
- Describe the main features of the Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS)
- Use the BPEL Editor to create synchronous and asynchronous processes
- Use WSDL partner link types and BPEL partner link elements to interact with services
- Use the assign activity to manipulate data in BPEL variables
- Model conditional branching, looping, and parallel processing
- Implement exception handling, compensating transactions and correlation
- Create and configure BPEL and composite sensors
- Use the BPEL Debugger
- Describe the role adapters play in a SOA composite application
- Describe the adapter architecture
- Use the file, database, and JMS adapters
- Configure adapters at design-time and run-time
- Describe cloud-related adapters
- Create if/then rules with Rules Designer
- Create decision table rules with Rules Designer
- Integrate a rule into a BPEL process
- Describe how rules are used with mediator and human task components
Human Task Services
- Design a human task
- Invoke a human task from a BPEL process
- Generate Application Development Framework (ADF) task forms for human tasks
- Interact with the Worklist application to act on tasks
- Differentiate between when to use Mediator and Service Bus
- Explain the role of Service Bus and the benefits it provides
- Create and configure Service Bus proxies, pipelines, and business services
- Use throttling, endpoint management, and caching to scale business services in Service Bus
- Configure a service as RESTful and access it using the REST approach
- Explain event-driven architecture and the support provided by Event Delivery Network (EDN)
- Use components to publish and consume events
- Explain Complex Event Processing (CEP) and how it is supported by Oracle Event Processing (OEP)
- Explain Event Processing Network (EPN) and how it relates to OEP
- Explain how various OEP CQL data cartridges enhance the capabilities of the CQL engine
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Describe the role of BAM
- Use activity monitors, counters, business indicators and interval monitoring objects
- Create alert rules to launch alerts
- Build an executive dashboard
- Describe the role and features of Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM)
- Describe identity propagation
- Attach security policies to end points at design-time and run-time
Deployment and Troubleshooting
- Deploy and undeploy components to SOA Suite
- Discuss the role Maven and Hudson play
- Create test cases to initiate inbound messages and to emulate outbound, fault and callback messages
- Monitor components deployed to SOA Suite
- Describe how SOA Suite applications scale to large-scale production
- Troubleshoot a deployed SOA Suite application
Installation and Configuration
- Install and configure SOA Suite
- Upgrade a production application from SOA Suite 11g
- Install and configure Oracle Event Processing (OEP)
You have taken your primary metadata controller offline in order to update its Xsan file system. The secondary metadata controller is now the active controller of your Xsan volume.
After bringing your primary controller back online, how will you force it to resume its role as the active controller for the Xsan volume?
A. Do nothing: the primary controller will automatically resume its role as the active controller for the Xsan volume once it is online.
B. Use cvadmin to manually fail the volume on the active controller. This will cause the primary controller to resume its role as the active controller for the Xsan volume.
C. In Xsan Admin’s Computers pane, set the primary controller’s priority to High. Upon restarting the computer, it will resume its role as the active controller for the Xsan volume.
D. In Xsan Admin’s Computers pane, set the primary controller’s priority to High. Upon clicking the Save button, it will resume its role as the active controller for the Xsan volume.
Correct Answer: B
When a client accesses files on an Xsan volume, what data is transferred from the volume to the client across the Fibre Channel network?
A. file contents
C. volume metadata
D. access control lists
Correct Answer: A 400-101 exam
When the metadata controller starts up, which TWO pieces of information will each fsm daemon register with the fsmpm daemon?
A. volume name
B. failover priority
C. port access number
D. metadata MAC address
E. World Wide Node Name (WWNN)
Correct Answer: AC
When a user saves a file to an Xsan volume, how does the Xsan file system handle the file’s data?
A. Xsan mirrors the data to a metadata LUN.
B. Xsan stripes the data across LUNs in its storage pools.
C. Xsan synchronizes data copy between all RAID controllers.
D. Xsan divides the data files between the client’s host bus adapter (HBA) links.
E. Xsan creates a temporary directory on the client’s local file system to translate and transfer data to the Xsan volume.
Correct Answer: B
What port settings should you use when configuring a QLogic switch for your Xsan volume?
A. I/O Stream Guard disabled on host machine ports and on storage device ports.
B. I/O Stream Guard enabled on host machine ports and on storage device ports.
C. I/O Stream Guard disabled on host machine ports, and enabled on storage device ports.
D. I/O Stream Guard enabled on host machine ports, and disabled on storage device ports.
Correct Answer: D
Significance of Oracle 1Z0-434 VCE Exam
Oracle is a world company of vendor-neutral IT certifications, akin to the favored 1Z0-434 exam Oracle SOA Suite 12c Certified Implementation Specialist, certifications. the bulk, if not every and each one, the Oracle certifications are entry-level gaining learners and people unaccustomed the IT space. the best advantage of the Oracle 1Z0-434 dumps certifications is that they are not going to a selected technological innovation, VMware or alternative supply explicit certifications. they are conjointly an honest method for newbie’s to urge a begin within the IT space.
But are Oracle 1Z0-434 Certifications Worth it?
Some professional certifications would like that you just analysis exhausting and with success pass quality, others would like that you just have years of encounter in a very explicit space before you’ll be able to even connect with be checked out. Before you opt that perhaps obtaining 1Z0-434 pdf is your resolution to a profession leap or promoting, you wish to search out out if or not the kinds of certifications which will get you forward in your space are those which require skills, encounter, or simply a number of sessions.
The attainment of a professional certificate testifies that you have all the necessary skills and abilities to perform the tasks associated with the selected field. It guarantees that you will be a valuable asset for any organization. We know the worth of time, to save you from scrutinizing a plethora of website, I have shared a source which provides all what you need to pass your Oracle 1Z0-434 exam in first attempt.
1Z0-434 Practice Test Detail:http://www.pass4sureshop.com/popular-cisco-400-101-vce.html